Our new website is under development. Please check back in the near future to check out the new DancingPelican.com!
Recently Published Photographs and Recognition -
|Wildlife Photographer of the Year - 50 Years
||50 year anniversary publication showcasing winners|
|Mountains and Plains Book
||Wyoming mammal book, second edition|
||Canon Endangered Species Ad|
|Colorado Life Magazine
||Photo essay, Rocky Mountain Arsenal Wildlife Refuge August, 2013|
|CBS Denver News
||Named Best Nature Photographers in Colorado|
|United Nations Environment Programme
||GRID - Arendal environmental outreach|
||Fox & cub notecards|
|Colorado: Come to Life
|Rocky Mountain Bats Book
|Mammals of Wyoming Book
|Minnesota Zoo exhibit
||Interpretive display 2013|
|National Geographic Daily News
|National Wildlife Calendar
|Virtuoso Life Magazine
|Colorado Life Magazine
||Photo essay, Great Sand Dunes National Park, CO|
|Valley of the Dunes
||New revised edition of our best selling book|
||Photograph of a lynx on the tail of a jet plane|
||Cover, assorted issues, Newspaper, Crestone, CO|
||100 Colorado images on National Geographic website|
Fine art prints by Wendy Shattil & Bob Rozinski are on permanent exhibit at several museums and for sale at a number of select galleries.
In late 2002 a new museum, The Wildlife Experience, opened at the South end of Denver, Colorado. The Conservation Gallery features a display of Wendy and Bob's photographs titled: PrairieVision: Images from a Sea of Grass.
Other public entities which have shown the photographers' work as part of broader exhibits are:
Another fine western museum, The Draper Museum, opened in Cody, Wyoming, in 2002. Many Shattil/Rozinski photographs are included in the exhibits.
Chicago's Field Museum displays the atmospheric "Sandhill Cranes in Sunrise Fog" in their remodeled bird 'wing'.
Denver's Museum of Nature and Science displays Shattil/Rozinski photographs in a variety of exhibits throughout the building.
- Boston Science Museum - Boston, MA
- Carnegie Museum - Pittsburgh, PA
- Natural History Museum - London, England
- Natural History Museum - Bourges, France
- Los Angeles County Museum - Los Angeles, CA
- The National Zoo - Washington, D.C.
- Smithsonian Museum of Natural History - Washington, D.C.
- Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge - Denver, CO
- Great Sand Dunes National Monument & Preserve
- Rocky Mountain National Park - Estes Park, CO
- Colorado State Parks - CO
- Walnut Creek National Wildlife Refuge - MN